Samstag, 15. Januar 2011

Studio Albums (CD) ---- The Very Best Of Meat Loaf

Label: Virgin
Catalog #: CDV 2868
Format: 2 x CD
Country: Europe
Release: 1998
Disc 1
1. Bat Out Of Hell
2. Dead Ringer For Love - Meat Loaf & Cher
3. Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad
4. Rock 'N' Roll Dreams Come Through
5. I'd Lie For You (And That's The Truth)
6. Modern Girl
7. Midnight At The Lost And Found
8. Objects In The Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer Than They
9. Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back (remix)
Disc 2
1. I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
2. You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night)
3. Heaven Can Wait
4. Not A Dry Eye In The House
5. Paradise By The Dashboard Light - Meat Loaf & Ellen Foley
6. Kiss Is A Terrible Thing To Waste
7. Is Nothing Sacred
8. Home By Now/No Matter What
9. Nocturnal Pleasure

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen