Freitag, 14. Januar 2011

Studio Albums (CD) ---- Live Around The World

Label: Tommy Boy
Catalog #: TBCD 1187
Format: 2 x CD
Country: US
Release: 1996
Disc 1
1. I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
2. You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth
    (Hot Summer Night)
3. Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back
4. Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through
5. Dead Ringer For Love
6. Heaven Can Wait
7. All Revved Up With No Place To Go
8. Paradise By The Dashboard Light 
Disc 2
1. Wasted Youth (Speech)
2. Out Of The Frying Pan (And Into The Fire)
3. Objects In The Rear View Mirror May Appear
    Closer Than They Are
4. Midnight At The Lost And Found
5. Good Girls Go To Heaven
    (Bad Girls Go Everywhere)
6. What You See Is What You Get
7. Two Out Of Three Ain't bad
8. Hot Patootie (Whatever Happened
    To Saturday Night)
9. For Crying Out Loud
10. Bat Out Of Hell

Limited Edition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen