Sonntag, 9. Januar 2011

The Glory Of Gershwin

Label: Mercury Records
Catalog #: 35 536 2
Format: CD
Country: Europe
Release: 1994 / re-release 1998
1. Summertime - Peter Gabriel
2. Nice Work If You Can Get It - Sting
3. They Can't Take That Away From Me - Lisa
    Stansfield
4. Someone To Watch Over Me/Our Love Is Here To
    Stay - Elton John
5. I've Got A Crush On You - Carly Simon
6. But Not For Me - Elvis Costello
7. It Ain't Necessarily So - Cher
8. The Man I Love - Kate Bush
9. How Long Has This Been Going On - Jon Bon
    Jovi
10. Embraceable You - Oleta Adams
11. My Man's Gone Now - Sinead O'Connor
12. I Got Rhythm - Robert Palmer
13. Somebody Loves Me - Meat Loaf *
14. I'll Build A Stairway To Paradise - Issy Van
      Randwyck
15. Summertime - Courtney Pine
16. Rhapsody In Blue - Larry Adler & George Martin

This is a nice tribute album with some of the greatest singers performing songs by Gershwin

1 Kommentar: